Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 12th is National Discover Your Optimal Health Day!


     September 12th is National Discover Your Optimal Health Day! I have set some time aside to talk to any of you, one on one, who are interested in learning more about Take Shape For Life. 
I can make a phone call, or we can do FaceTime, Skype, I can even come to anyone who is within driving distance of me. This is a great time of year to learn how to eat healthy and not be hungry, and how to survive through the holiday season without destroying all of your hard work! Step one is connecting with a health coach who can help guide you along the way so that you may find your way to optimal health! Send me a message or give me a call and together we will discover the healthy you!

*Results vary. Typical weight loss on the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan® is 2-5 lbs per week for the first 2 weeks and 1-2 lbs per week thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment