Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The mighty 100lbs has fallen!

     I know, it has been a few months since my last post. I have been trying to find different ways to stay on task I kind of forgot about this blog. It has been in the back of my mind, I was sure I was going to hit the 100lbs lost mark sooner but my body had other ideas! But yes as of this past Monday I have officially lost 101 pounds on the Medifast Program! Exciting as that is I still need to keep in mind the fact that I still need to lose another 69lbs to get to my goal weight of 190lbs.

     Now I have already had a few people come up to me and say, "Well you have lost 100 pounds so you can stop now." You want to talk about a struggle to keep your composure! Stop now?! I'm not even there yet! I mean who makes plans to drive to Disney World from New Hampshire, stops in Washington DC and says, "Well that's close enough." I am pretty sure there would be some kids in the back seat protesting! My goal is 190 pounds and I fully plan on meeting that goal!

     A few weeks back I had gotten some disappointing news in regards to my health coach Arnold with Take Shape For Life. I was informed that him and his wife elected to no longer be coaches with TSFL. I was really bummed. I liked Arnold, and I think him leaving kind of threw me off. I was not being very careful when it came to paying attention to what and when I was eating. When you are on Medifast you eat 5 Medifast meals a day plus a lean protein with vegetables and a healthy fat. Well I would lose track of when I was eating my Medifast meals and some days I would miss one......or two. Not even realizing it till I got home. Steph would always point it out to me though.

     To make a long story short I was connected with my new health coach Robin and boy has she done an awesome job getting that fire lit under my seat! I'm back to logging my meals, logging my exercises, and reading my Habits of Health book. I was stuck at 95lbs for a few weeks but Robin really helped me push through and man was it worth it! She has been so pleased with my progress that she encouraged me to become a coach as well. This was something I really had to think about. After talking with the wife and really putting some thought into it I went for it and signed up to be a health coach! That is why Arnold and I connected so well at first. Like me he was a big guy who had struggled with weight, and was able to lose it on the Medifast Program.

     If any of you would like to join me on the Road to Weight Loss please feel free to check out my website or share it with some one you know who has shared the same struggles as I have. myroadtoweightloss.tsfl.com/explore  

**Results vary. Typical weight loss on the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan® is 2-5 lbs per week for the

first 2 weeks and 1-2 lbs per week thereafter. 


Peace & Good Vibes,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment